I am sure you are skilled enough to make scrambled eggs, but did you ever tried scrambled eggs with pine nuts! This 100% paleo recipe is even better.
Grab Your FREE Copy of Paleo Pete’s ‘Paleo Eats’ – get your Paleo Eats promotional HARD COPY color book for yourself. Right now, it’s FREE, but you must be one of the first 500 people!
Here it is – Scrambled eggs with mushroom and pine nuts:
- 3 eggs
- 2tbs chives, finely chopped
- 1cup sliced mushrooms
- 1tbs oil
- 1tbs pine nuts
- Salt and pepper
- Place oil in a frying pan on medium heat, fry onions for 3-4min or until slightly browned, remove from pan.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl then place in the frying pan, stirring continuously.
- When eggs have almost cooked through, add the chives and continue cooking for a further 1min, or until eggs are cooked through. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat and stir in mushrooms before serving.