Yeah, I know – the best part about pizza is getting creative with toppings but when it comes to paleo dieting and 100% paleo, grain free, pizza crust we must be very careful. Paleo pizza crust recipe I use:
- 2 cups almond meal
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Using a spoon, mix all crust ingredients together until it becomes very thick. Using your hands, form the dough into a ball.
- Lightly grease a pizza pan or a cookie sheer with extra-virgin oil. Place the ball of dough in the center of your cookie sheet or pizza pan and using your hands, push and pat the dough down into the shape of a circle, making the dough as thin as possible. Your pizza will be about 12 inches across.
- While the crust is cooking, prepare your toppings. Get creative and use whatever toppings you might like (More recipes)!