Let me know what do you think of this paleo side dish recipe. I think this side dish goes well with most paleo main dishes. Your thoughts?
Braised Asparagus and Sunchokes Recipe
- Sauté 5 green onions (white and green part) in olive oil.
- Add yellow and green – thick asparagus, 5 pieces each, sliced into rings (1-1,5 cm).
- Add sliced Sunchokes (Jerusalem artichokes), thin slices (0,5 cm).
- If you want add salt, pepper and a few grains of cardamom and a pinch of thyme.
- Pour some water into the pan and cook very briefly over low heat, just for a few minutes until water evaporates.
- Once the water evaporates, the dish is ready to be served. Enjoy! 🙂
As you can see, I served it along with sweet potato puree, cabbage salad, sliced tomato, onion and 2 olives! 🙂