- Enjoy eating paleo. Enjoy what you eat. If you are unhappy with what you are eating you are unlikely to continue to keep eating that way, and once the nutrition is gone, staying fit and healthy becomes much harder.
- Pre-cook food. Spend a few hours at the beginning of the week and cook big batches of food. This will allow you to minimise the amount of time that you have to spend cooking during the week.
- Cook more that you need. This is similar to the previous tip, the idea being that if you cook more than you need for one meal then you can eat it later, or the next day.
- Rather than cutting yourself off from all of those foods which you enjoy that arent 100% paleo friendly, simply eat smaller amounts and be moderate.
- Do not keep junk/unhealthy food that you know you shouldnt eat, in the house. For most people, if it is in the house they will eventually eat it.
- Do not run out of food. This is horrible. Do not let it happen to you.
- Try planning out your meals for a week. This comes easily to type one personalities, for the rest of us it can be a nuisance. Though this has the benefit of ensuring you know what you need in the house for the week, and eliminates that time wasting period during which you try and figure out what you should cook for dinner.
- Keep a handy meal replacement shake/can of tuna in your car/office/desk/bag for a paleo friendly snack in case plans change.
- Learn to use spices; this will do wonders for you and will offer variety and different flavors to your meals.
- Eat lots of vegetables; try and eat a good variety with many different colours.
Hope you like my paleo diet tips! 🙂
You have no idea what to cook?
It is a common problem! After several days of paleo diet your meals can become too monotonous.
New Paleo Cookbook
A brand new cookbook filled with more than 370 Paleo recipes. The recipes and instructions are dead simple and cooking tasty meals will be a breeze with it.
With this book you will also get:
- The 8 weeks meal plan and
- The herbs and spices guide
- Where to find food online
- Your guide to good fats
- Easy cooking time charts
- Meat doneness charts